Welcome to the Horticulture and Landscape Architecture Department. We would like to help you make the most of your experience here at Colorado State University. Contact your adviser directly by phone or email to set up an advising appointment.
- Danielle Martin advises all undergraduate Landscape Architecture majors
- Tracy Smith advises all undergraduate Horticulture & Environmental Horticulture majors and minors
Our goal is to help you but we need you to come to advising appointments prepared. Bring your questions, your four-year plan, and any other relevant materials to your meetings.
Semester Planning Sheets – use these with your current Degree Progress Audit
- Horticultural Business Management
- Horticultural Food Crops Production
- Horticultural Food Crops Seed Science
- Horticultural Science
- Horticultural Therapy
- Viticulture and Enology
- Horticulture Minor
- Organic Ag Interdisciplinary Minor
- Landscape Business
- Landscape Design and Contracting
- Nursery and Landscape Management
- Turfgrass Management
Landscape Architecture Major
Undergraduate Student Forms
- Advising Contract – coming soon!
- Departmental Expectations of Undergraduates
Course Related Forms
- HORT Variable Credit Course Form ( HORT 384, 486B, 495, 496)
- HORT 487 Internship Packet – Coming Soon!
Forms from the Office of the Registrar
In addition to the scholarships that you apply to via the CSUSA (CSU Scholarship Application), you may wish to visit the links below for other awards.
Seed Your Future – Scholarships & Internships – Outstanding resource that lists many scholarship opportunities.
The American Floral Endowment May 1, 2017
Arborjet “Taking Root” Scholarship Program June 30, 2017
Desert Green Foundation Scholarships available to download March 1, 2017
Hoe and Hope Garden Club Scholarship, March 31, 2017
The Irrigation Foundation Scholarship Program February 15, 2017