Welcome to the Horticulture and Landscape Architecture Department. We would like to help you make the most of your experience here at Colorado State University. Contact your adviser directly by phone or email to set up an advising appointment.
- Danielle Martin advises all undergraduate Landscape Architecture majors
- Tracy Smith advises all undergraduate Horticulture & Environmental Horticulture majors and minors
Our goal is to help you but we need you to come to advising appointments prepared. Bring your questions, your four-year plan, and any other relevant materials to your meetings.
Semester Planning Sheets – use these with your current Degree Progress Audit
- Horticultural Business Management
- Horticultural Food Crops Production
- Horticultural Food Crops Seed Science
- Horticultural Science
- Horticultural Therapy
- Viticulture and Enology
- Horticulture Minor
- Organic Ag Interdisciplinary Minor
- Landscape Business
- Landscape Design and Contracting
- Nursery and Landscape Management
- Turfgrass Management
- Environmental Horticulture Minor
Landscape Architecture Major
In addition to the scholarships that you apply to via the CSUSA (CSU Scholarship Application), you may wish to visit the links below for other awards.
Seed Your Future – Scholarships & Internships – Outstanding resource that lists many scholarship opportunities.
The American Floral Endowment May 1, 2018
Arborjet “Taking Root” Scholarship Program June 30, 2018
Colorado Garden Foundation 2018 Scholarships March 15, 2018
Hoe and Hope Garden Club Scholarship, March 31, 2018
The Irrigation Foundation Scholarship Program February 15, 2018
JSR Foundation Scholarship Competition May 31, 2018
Joseph Shinoda Memorial Scholarship March 30, 2018